Welcome to Web-Resume Website. This website focuses in Technology, Designing, Modeling databases and Developing. This Site was design by Gustavo Miller to demonstrate posible clients, what I can do in ASP.Net Razor pages, Databases, and Applications (Web or Desktop Applications) Technology advances faster than one can learn, it is very difficult to maintian competitive. Regardless of how technology advances we need to keep on learning. For example, Windows 11 JUST came out not long ago and, companies are already seeking for people with experience! I just migrated to ASP.Net Razor MVC pages from ASP.Net coreapp 3.1 Razor pages, but the market moved to Blazor, React and Web API! But, we need to keep up
Website Overview and Tools used
The website you have come to visit was designed using ASP.Net Core and C#. The website also uses a database to store data. Though I have designed this application with the capacity to hold multiple resumes (from other developers), it is not im intentions to make public, that is today, tomorrow maybe I will change my mind.
The list below highlights the tools and techniques implemented.
- ASP.Net Core 6: This framework comes with Razor improvements, such as minimal dependancies, new razor compiler. Read more about the framework in here.
- C# 10.0: C# is probably the most used language in the world. Version 10.0 comes with several improvements.
- SQL Server Back engine Database designed in SQL Server 2019.
- Entity Framework All interaction with the database is made via Entity Framework (EF).
- Microsoft Access To demonstrate that I know Microsoft Office Suite products, I have build a interface that would allow me to update the contents of this site.
Most websites use a combination of tools during the desiging phase. These include mechanisms to access information stored in database, such as Repository Patters rather than out-of-the-box Controllers methods.
For this Web-Resume I have used the Database-first aproach and let Entity Framework create the POCO objects using Scaffold-dbContext methods.
All pages and forms have been designed using Bootstrap CSS 5.2 version
We use this method to mediate between the domain and data mapping layers, in this case using Entity Framework.
Entity Framework (EF) is an object-relational mapper that enables .NET developers to work with relational data using domain-specific objects
Finding the right person for your systems is never an easy task, nor cheap. Send me a message and we can discuss and review your IT needs and systems. I can help you design your system and achieve your goals, whether these are designing a SQL o Access Database, implement Office Automation connecting Excel to SQL or to develop an ASP/Net Core website. In Visual Basic or C# or VBA, I can help you.
31 rue Jean-Talon, Gatineau QC J8T2Y4
+1 (613) 600-2661